Community donations empower FISH to help county residents with Quick-Response, Short-Term needs, e.g.:
FISH is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3), totally volunteer organization with less than 4% overhead cost, leaving over 96% of all Direct Contributions to serve clients. There are several ways to donate to FISH:
1. Make a Direct Contribution:
Mail a check to:
FISH of Howard County, Inc. - P. O. Box 34 - Ellicott City, Maryland 21041
2. Make a Web Donation, Click "DONATE" Button Below
As a convenience for those who prefer to make donations directly via the internet, rather than writing/mailing a check, PayPal will process donations via the below button. No PayPal membership needed.
PayPal charges donors a processing fee of *1.99%, plus 49 cents which will be deducted from the donation, e.g.:
$20 donation -$.40* -$.49 = $ 19.11
$100 donation -$1.99* -$.49 = $ 97.52
$1,000 donation -$19.90* -$.49 = $979.61
WHEN YOUR PAYPAL DONATION IS COMPLETED, YOU WILL BE RETURNED HERE.
PayPal will send you a receipt. Thank you very sincerely for your support!
If you have any questions, please email (click CONTACT FISH tab) or write to FISH at the above address.
When you shop at Amazon.com, if you sign in via Smile.Amazon.com a portion (.05%) of all your eligible purchases will be donated to FISH if you designate FISH of Howard County, Inc. as your charity. You only have set the designation once; just remember to always sign in through Smile.Amazon.com